We strive to maintain Be My Eyes as a safe and enjoyable place to make authentic and kind connections. We handle all reports with close attention and don't tolerate any form of abuse or inappropriate behaviour. If you experience any of the following, please report it in the call rating after ending the call, so we can take action:
- Threatening, demeaning or rude language
- Requests for money or donations
- Bullying or pranks
- Sexually suggestive content
- The pressure to give out personal information
- User not being blind
- Spam or solicitation including links to commercial websites or attempts to sell products or services
To report someone after the call, please follow these steps:
- On the call rating screen - select "Problems".
- Choose "Inappropriate behaviour" reason and include any additional comments for our team. You can share as much or as little information as you feel comfortable with, but the more information we have, the easier it is for us to support you and take action.
- Tap "Submit report".
Reporting abuse or inappropriate behaviour in the after-call rating allows us to act quickly and take immediate action. Additionally, you can always send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we receive the report, our team will review it as soon as possible. Due to privacy guidelines, we can’t always reveal the results of a report, but please know that we take every report seriously and handle each case with care.