The Be My Eyes Agent Web App offers a simple way to receive video calls from blind and low-vision and users.
Best practices to set you off for a good start:
- Professional headset - Wired headset recommended.
- VoIP optimized network - Use an Ethernet cable connection or have increased bandwidth stability for superior call quality.
- Latest browser version - For optimal performance, it’s best to use the latest browser version. Check to see if your browser is up to date.
- Required specifications - See end of this article for the full list.
Access the Be My Eyes Agent App
- Access the Be My Eyes Agent App at app.bemyeyes.com.
- Sign in with your Agent Credentials.
Required System Specifications for the Agent App
- Chrome v90+; Edge v90+;
- Microsoft Windows 10/11; macOS 10.10+; Chrome OS or Linux supporting the browsers above;
- User with permissions required in order to:
- Minimum 800 x 600
- Intel Core i5-2xxx @ 3.3 GHz+; Intel Core i7-2xxx @ 3.0 GHz+; Intel CPU 2.2 GHz + HD Graphics 2000 or later;
- Minimum 2GB
- Wired connection and broadband service.
- Minimum 2 MB/s in both directions.
- Quality of Service (QoS) configured, prioritising VoIP / RTP media packets with header values 0xb8 (Expedited Forwarding, EF) and 0x88 (Assured Forwarding, AF41).
- Whitelisted IP ranges for Twilio's Signaling Communication and Media Servers listed at: https://www.twilio.com/docs/video/ip-addresses
- Wired headset