Why should I care about Accessibility?
- 15% of the world’s population — 1 billion people — experience some form of disability, and these numbers are expected to rise alongside an aging global population.
- Accessibility creates better products, services, and experiences for all.
- Embracing accessibility improves your company's usability and brand image.
- According to the CDC, two in five adults aged 65 or older have a disability.
- The global disposable income of individuals with disabilities and their immediate connections is estimated to be more than 8 trillion dollars.
- Embracing accessibility creates a direct impact on the lives of those with disabilities, enabling trust between them and your brand.
Why is Be My Eyes partnering with Genesys?
Partnering with Genesys allows all Genesys clients the ability to broaden their accessibility offerings, heightening their compliance standards and giving them a step up on the competition.
Genesys removes many of the operational hurdles by being available on the Genesys Foundry. It’s the ideal integration to improve global accessibility. Genesys can help Be My Eyes bring accessibility into the CX space, allowing us to scale and provide the accessibility that our community needs.
Does Be My Eyes record your calls?
No. Be My Eyes does not record, access, or store any of your calls on our internal databases.
How do I answer a call effectively?
Answering a Be My Eyes call is no more difficult than answering any other interaction on the Genesys Platform. The process has been streamlined for ease of use, and can easily be integrated into any existing call center. – Learn more in How Employees can answer Be My Eyes calls within Genesys Cloud article.
In terms of providing assistance for the visually impaired, please refer to Tips for Effective Visual Interpretation. If the agent is already familiar with answering calls from other Genesys software channels, becoming comfortable with Be My Eyes typically takes less than 30 mins.
What can be customized?
As a Specialized Help customer, all elements of your profile can be customized. On top of that, the solution is completely scalable, so you can also customize how many agent profiles you have. You can customize the following elements:
- Number of agent accounts (dependent on package type)
- Profile logo
- Short summary
- Description of service
- Opening hours
- Supported languages
- Countries where service is available
- Social media sharing template
Learn more about customizing your profile in the following article: Customize Your Company Profile.