Google Assistant is a great way to open Be My Eyes or initiate a new call to volunteers with a simple voice command - no button-pressing required!
Unfortunately, Google Assistant offers limited customizability compared to Apple's Siri Shortcuts. Therefore, it's only possible to use Be My Eyes with limited 'Hey Google' phrases.
- "Hey Google, open Be My Eyes" > action: opens the Be My Eyes app.
Phrases to initiate a call to the first available volunteer:
- "Hey Google, Be My Eyes with volunteer"
- "Hey Google, Be My Eyes for volunteer"
- "Hey Google, Be My Eyes with helper"
- "Hey Google, Be My Eyes for helper"
Do you want to learn more about Google Assistant? Check out the official Google Assistant website.